Saturday, July 5, 2008

Random things about me Tag

1. Ten Years ago I was...going to Ricks College (now BYU-I) majoring in Office Education. I worked at the college as a secretary and spent most of my time doing homework and training for BPA competitions. We had our competition in San Antonio, TX this year. I was pretty much a loser and didn't do much except on Thursday nights which were always reserved for country dancing at Retrix. 2. Five places I have lived. Rexburg, ID parents home, mouse house, current house Utah-two different apartments and a town home Rigby, ID 3. Things on my to do list...How do I narrow this down? Get ready for next week's camping trips, fill out paperwork for girl's dance classes, prepare primary lesson, do laundry, pick up toys, catch up on scrapbooking, go on a diet and exercise (that one always gets pushed aside), plan a mini Erichment activity, plant trees in our yard. I think that will keep me busy for awhile. 4. Name three bad habits. Eating sweets after practically every meal. Always having to work, I can't seem to sit still Yelling at my kids 5. Jobs I have had: Farm Hand-Raked Hay, Swathed Hay, ran grain combine, drove grain truck, moved pipe etc. Potato Harvest Paramount Twin Data Services, secretary Promedix.com, Administrative Assistan (same thing as secretary just sounds better) Tans R Us Premier Performance Mother 6. Things you don't know about me: I have had my tonsils, appendix and gal bladder removed. I haven't broken a bone or had stitches I have rode horses by myself since I was 2 years old I once rode a horse through a heard of buffalo I won first place in Nationals at a BPA competion in a typing contest in Philadelphia, PA I was engaged after 3 weeks of dating, married 3 months from our first date I tag: Anyone who has spare time to post.

1 comment:

taggdarci said...

That was fun! I learned some fun new things about you. It's crazy how fast time goes by, I was thinking back to what I was doing 10 years ago, and I was a dumb sophomore in H.S. Ah, the good ole days.