Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's great to be 8

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTYN! We can't believe it but Ashy turned 8 today. Time has flown by. She woke up at 6:45 ready for the day so Scott and I got up and made her favorite thing, Orange Julius and let her open her presents. Our house is in shambles right now (story to come soon) so we had the family meet us at Arctic Circle and just did her birthday party there. She got a Mountain Bike, new dress, shoes, clothes, and Crayola color surge markers,a tea set you get to paint yourself, money, balloons and candy. She has a lot of people who love her which we appreciate. Everyone made it such a special day for her. We hope you had a great day Ashtyn. You are such a great example to all of us. We love you!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh I can't even believe that she is 8! I feel like I am 40! I have her gift for her I will get it to her before her baptism. SO her is a note for you Ash,

We love you! I am so happy that you had a great day! I wish we could have seen you! Love you lots!

Rach and fam!