Sunday, July 19, 2009

Trampoline Trauma

At around 4 o'clock this afternoon a nice little hail storm blew through town. The kids and I ran to the sliding glass doors to check it out. Our storage shed doors were opening and shutting so we were yelling at Scott who was in the other room because things were getting blown around. Next thing we knew the trampoline came straight at us. Luckily it caught on the railing of the stairs and didn't smack into the glass doors. We all screamed and then started laughing (with exception of Ashtyn who started to cry). I went out and held on to the tramp until Scott could come to my rescue. Unfortunately it bent the tramp up a bit. Hopefully Scott can fix it or I am going to have to curse this Idaho weather for the second damaged item this year due to wind. The trampoline after the storm. Notice the legs don't quite sit on the ground anymore, it is a little bent up. The view of the trampoline from my dining room sitting on our deck stairs. Way too close to the glass doors we were looking out of.

2 comments:

taggdarci said...

Oh I think I would have peed my pants! :o) That's way too close for my liking. Dang Idaho weather! Glad it was only minor damage, this time...

Rachel said...

That is crazy and I could totally hear you guys laughing in my mind when I read the story. Knowing me I probably would have cried like Ashtyn. Oh I just love Idaho winds!;)