Friday, April 16, 2010

La La La Latest Fun

The weather has improved drastically the past few days. When Scott needs to watch Macy to give me a little time to get stuff done, he will sit on the front porch swing because it entertains Macy. Doesn't she look entertained? ha ha
The weather was so great yesterday the kids convinced me to let them set up a lemonade stand. They had a lot of good customers and ended up with $2.00 each. We will be hitting the dollar store soon I am sure.
Macy has just discovered the piano. She loves it. She will sit there and "sing" while playing. She always watches Ashtyn practice piano so I am guessing that is where she gets it. She was born with long fingers so maybe some day she will be our little pianist.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That picture on the swing is adorable! So I went private on my blog...if you still want to peek like I peek at yours, email me jhurst1 at hotmail dot com