Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trouble

Macy is trouble lately, she is very curious and into everything!  The fridge and dishwasher are her favorites, but I did catch her in her bottom drawer the other day, clothes emptied out of it and her just sitting inside all proud of herself.  I am going to be one busy girl trying to keep up with this one!
Ashtyn and I made sidwalk paint and this little stinker spoiled the fun real quick. 
She loves to play peek-a-boo in the curtains so they are always twisted up but that is ok with me because it is stinkin' cute!  I will put a video another time.
Don't let this one fool you.  She is just getting ready to pounce and ruin game time.  One of these days the kids will learn not to set things up on the floor anymore.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love her she is so funny! She just wants to be big!