Saturday, March 31, 2012

January 2012

I am behind I know, I have been busy and I look back at the photos and realize why I haven't had time to blog.  This all happened in January alone.  I am exhausted just looking back at the photos!

 Haylee got to babysit her class pet, Angel, the lionhead bunny this month.  The kids had a lot of fun.  She was hard to catch and spent a lot of time under Brigham's bed.  They also don't smell very nice.  I was happy to get her out of my house after the weekend.  ;)
 The girls wanted to do a drill team fundraiser where they got to dance during half time at a Madison basketball game.  Above is my niece, Shaylee with the big red flower in her hair (3rd in from right).
 Haylee is on the back row to the left of the girl with the white headband.
 For some reason I only got a rear shot of Ashtyn? hmmm, maybe I did video on the rest.  She is the one with pig tails.
 Macey wasn't old enough to participate but she had a lot of fun seeing Shaylee. 

We got into painting this month probably due to cold weather and being stuck inside.



I decided to paint a stencil on one wall in my bedroom.  At the first picture if you look really close, I had to draw the stencil with pencil and then I went over it by hand with paint.  It took forever, but the result was exactly what I wanted and I am still loving it.


 Macy must have wanted new carpet but to her dismay we were able to get this gallon of popcorn butter off the floor.  What a mess!!! 

Macy also discovered Toy Story this month.  She loves any Toy Story movie and talks about it constantly.  When she saw Brigham's pj's she started wearing them as much as she could.  Good bye princess jammies, hello Buzz Lightyear.  She also still loves her princess movies and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.