Thursday, November 1, 2012

May 2012

 I know I am super behind.  One month at a time I will try to catch up.  May was an eventful month.  Brigham played soccer.  It was freezing pretty much at every game, but he really like it.
 We branded cows which happens every year in May.  We make it a family affair.  This year the kids would help make sure the calves got to the right place and stayed there.
 We all played a roll.  I vaccinated, Scott kicked in calves and we even had Brittni shaving where the brand goes.  It is a lot of fun when the family works together to help Dad out.


 Our gift to my Mom's Birthday was a girl's weekend in Vegas.  We had a blast!
 We got pedi's
 We went to the show Le Rev










I'm thinking we might want to make this tradition.  It was fun to hang with my Mom and Sisters without the kids to distract us.