Monday, October 22, 2007

Kicked Out.....of Primary

Haylee has officially become one of the naughty Sunbeams in Primary. On Sunday she got kicked out of class along with 3 other friends because they were being so naughty. I feel better that one of the girls was the Primary Presiden'ts daughter but still this is not good. I now get to be the Mom that stands in the back of the room giving evil looks at her every time she makes a bad move. Someone remind me why I go to church. I barely survive sacrament meeting only to drag Brigham to nursery. Once I pry him off my body I sneak out and then listen to him scream and cry as I cower in the hallway. I then make my way to Primary where I tell the girls to be good (yea right) and then I go to Sunday school and try to keep Scott out of the treats that I packed for the kids. Relief Society finally comes along and it never fails that I get called out for one of the kids. Oh the joys!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It's ok if you have a naughty every once in awhile. I got pulled out of primary a couple weeks ago because Isaac was getting very upset because kids were taking his toys and he was yelling at them at the top of his lungs "let go NOW" something I say to him on a daily basis. I am glad that he at least understands what it means. :) Most of the time he is well behaved if his favorite nursery lady is there.

Kliss said...

I am laughing with you, not at you. So funny, especially because it isn't me. Ben got kicked out of his primary class once too. (No surprise there). Now he gauges his goodness on whether or not he gets kicked out. It will get better though. I don't know what to tell you about Scott and the treats though. Sometimes the dads are worse than the kids. Matt gets the evil eye at least once during sacrament for doing something noisy. Maybe I should bring him treats to keep him quiet.