Saturday, October 6, 2007

Winter???What about Fall?

I have dreaded this day for a long time. I have even been complaining about all the rain (even though I know we are in a drought), but why can't there be a Halloween with no snow?
How are girls supposed to parade around in cute little ballerina costumes with it is zero degrees outside? One of the chores on my list for Scott this Saturday was to mow the lawn. . . I guess he got out of that one without even having to argue. I must admit it was fun to see the kids have such a great time. (Kliss, the house you see across the street has the same weed issues, maybe they are related!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I really wish that I could've had fun like you guys out in the snow. I am sooo happy it is melted now though. We took pictures from the inside of our house on Sat.

Kliss said...

This is unbelievable! I was thinking about coming to Idaho this weekend. That seals the deal. It does look like the kids had fun, and it was snow worthy of snow suits. It just sucks that it is in October. You poor, poor girl. I feel for you.