Monday, June 2, 2008

Wii Fit

Scott started calling around today to try to find me a Wii Fit for my birthday (June 24th). Figured he better get a head start since they are hard to find right now. Fred Meyer came through for us so we have been playing Wii all night. It is a lot of fun. This is Brigham playing downhill skiing. When you can get your hands on one, I highly recommend it. It is fun and a good work out too. It has been awhile since I have hula hooped...I am sure I will be feeling that tomorrow! I will say it is slightly depressing when they add some weight to your Mii because you are too fat according to their calculations. I am sure none of you will have that problem but it looks like I have some work to do.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You are so funny. Mii wants to come play Wii with you! It looks like tons of fun. And the Hula Hoop thing. I tried this summer with Riley. Did not work out so well for me.

Kliss said...

Add this to the list of things to do when we come. I have really been wanting to try it.