Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am officially counting down my days until the Celine Dion Concert next Friday in SLC. Last year at the company Christmas party a few of us were talking about how fun it would be to have a girls weekend and go. Darci bought tickets a few days later and Ashley, Kassie, Darci and I are lucky to get to go. Darci and Kassie just had babies so we decided to bring our husbands along so they could babysit. (How thoughtful are we). I am still leaving my kids home (with supervision) so that we can get some Christmas shopping done without having to hide toys under a coat when the kids are with us.

5 comments:

Melyssa said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love Celine Dion - you'll have to let me know what she's like live. :) Also, enjoy shopping without the kids - that is the best!

Melissa said...

I love Celine Dion! Derek and I went to her Vegas show her first year there. She is so awesome in concert! She is the best!
How funny, because I am going to this one as well. I am going to the concert on the 28th of this month! I am soooo excited! You are going next Friday? Where is that concert?
I hope you enjoy! If we are going to the same one maybe we will run into eachother!

Melissa said...

Holy cow! I am so glad you posted this on your blog, because this is the concert we are going to as well. We would have totally missed it. Yikes. I hope we run into you!

taggdarci said...

Hooray!! I'm getting so excited! It's crazy to think that it's finally here, since we bought the tickets last Dec. Anyway, I'm looking forward to hanging out and having a great weekend! See ya in a week! :o)

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

How fun is that! I'm jealous. Good idea to let the hubby bubby's babysit :)