Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Trees

I was hoping that putting up the Christmas decorations would get me in the spirit of Christmas but so far no luck so I thought we would go check out the trees at the college, and go to the Planetarium show about the Christmas star. That should get us in the Christmas spirit right!?! I am the last to say that I am ready for some snow! I think that will be the key to making it feel more like Christmas. For now, I guess all of my tactics will just have to do. We will decorate a gingerbread house for FHE and I am banking on that to get me a little closer. For now Bah hum bug!

3 comments:

taggdarci said...

Did decorating the Gingerbread house help get ya in the Christmas spirit because I'm feeling like a Scrooge! :o) Watching Elf and Polar Express brought me a little closer to the holiday cheer, but without snow...it's just not Christmas. Love your tree by the way!

Melyssa said...

Even though you are not in the spirit, I am glad you are not letting it get in the way of doing fun holiday things with your kids - we will have to go up and see the trees at the college. It sounds like fun! :)

Melissa said...

Sounds like you are having fun in the process though. We got snow today, so I hope that helped feel a little more like Christmas. At least you have the outside of your house decorated. I can't get Derek to put up lights. Our house looks so boring!