Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving this year was with my Mom's side of the family. Since we were gathering as a larger group we decided to hold it at Gringos. It turned out very nice and it was fun seeing the family again. Gigi and Shaylee meeting for the first time. Rico, Scott, Brandon and Logan eating the grub. Mom, Dad, Aunt Evelyn and Mark(y)--we used to call him Marky as kids so I have a hard time not saying that now that he is an adult. Aunt Pat's Family and Gigi Kelli, Shane, Shaylee and my kids with Aunt Gail's family in the background.

3 comments:

Melyssa said...

How fun to have it at Gringos! :) I'm glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving.

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish Enoch and I had more family around we could do that with. I love lots of family during the Holidays.

Melissa said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! Wow, you guys have lots of family! Looks like you enjoyed your holiday! :)