Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The latest and greatest

I am happy to report we are almost over our house woes. The basement is no longer full of water and our carpet has been saved thanks to Advanced Cleaning and Restoration. Now all we have to do is fix up the wall a little and repaint so that Brigham can move in. He is moving downstairs to a new room because of this: Most people already know because my children (and Scott) can't keep a secret but if you weren't aware, Yes we are expecting another little Ricks around 9-12-09. I am close to 11 weeks along. I had my first ultrasound today and was really nervous for this one. I have had a few friends with miscarriages lately which has made me so much more aware that they really do happen. This pregnancy has also been very very different than the first three. Usually I am throwing up several times a day completely miserable. This time I haven't thrown up once and as long as I eat every 3 hours I feel pretty good. Needless to say I was excited to see that little heart beating and also to see that there was only one little heart beating. We are really excited. Only seven more months to go.

6 comments:

taggdarci said...

Yay! I am so glad you finally had your appt. I've been excited for you to find out how far along you are. I'm already putting my prediction out there...a boy! :o) I hope you continue to feel good, that's a blessing. Congrats again, we're so excited for you!!

Travis and Melissa said...

Congratulations that is very exciting. Sorry about your basement.

Rachel said...

Congrats. I was wondering when you would tell me. I am happy things are good! Sorry about the basement. My kids dumped 10 pounds of flour out all over my floor! So I should of been happy that it wasn't water!

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

I'm excited! You're only a few weeks behind me! Briggy needs a little bro to take care of! I can't wait until our kids are grown up enough to make the house a mess haha. Oh the memories

Melissa said...

OH Lacey, I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. It seems like we are having another wave of babies coming this fall in our ward. It is so wonderful.

The Jacobsons said...

YEAH!Congratulations! And at the same time, I am so sorry, growing up we had our basement flood a few times, not a fun thing to deal with.