Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

I am starting to think letting Brigham watch Dancing with the Stars with me sometimes is not a good idea. He has started to ask me to dance with him and thinks we should be able to do lifts etc. together. He couldn't understand why I vetoed trying to slide between his legs. In his mind this is a fabulous trick and if they can do it, why can't we? (Hmmm, big belly small leg span for starters) Oh to be a kid again and believe anything is possible. I would just like to believe that someday I could pull of wearing one of the girl's costumesthat they dance in.

3 comments:

taggdarci said...

I am laughing still! Oh Brigham! He's too funny. And I just can't get the image out of my mind of you trying to go in between his legs...or perhaps a lift? What a guy! Thanks for coming last night. It was a ton of fun! I miss seeing ya every day!

katie said...

I think Aden has been watching the same thing, when I ask him to dance he shakes his hips and rotates them in cirlces like he is hula hooping... I don't dance like that!- but lil' Kim did!- we should have the boys give us a dance party.

Ariann said...

I always liked "dancing" with the kids. But not a lift. LOL Brigham is so funny, he has got a lot of energy, I wish that I could get some of that energy for myself. LOL