Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Babies

I have an awesome neighbor, Brianne Serrano, who took pictures of the kids when Macy was 11 days old. Here is her website for anyone interested in getting pictures done or to just view some other cute photos http://myperfectportraits.blogspot.com/. I had a really hard time picking favorites so here are a bunch of the photos she took. So sweet, can you see why I have a hard time putting her down every day? Ashtyn and Haylee insisted that we make her where this tutu. I am very glad we did because it turned out adorable. She is the cutest ballerina ever. Wide awake when she should be sleeping. Gotta love those eyes though! Love this one because you can see her head of hair I wish you could see just how small these boxes and baskets are. It amazes me that they fit in them. This one I was just holding her trying to get her to fall asleep (of course she was wide awake when we wanted her to sleep) and Brianne captured the moment. Love it! All of my babies together. I can't believe I have four of them now! I am so excited to get these photos framed and displayed in my home. I love, love, love feet. This picture is so much fun. Thanks Brianne for the great pics. I am thrilled to have captured so many great moments.

7 comments:

Kliss said...

Ahhhh, so sweet! I love the feet picture especially.

taggdarci said...

So cute! I can see how you would have a hard time deciding, they are all so adorable!! I need to come see ya again so I can get some more Macy time. :o)

Melyssa said...

Those turned out GREAT! Love them! :)

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

Those are so cute! I love them!!

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

Oh my goodness!! she is so sweet..carrie and i were just discussing the feet picture!! Brigham has some rather large feet to the others :) She did a great job!

Melissa said...

Brianne does such an awesome job! I love, love, love these pictures. Macy is such a beautiful baby! Looks like you are enjoying her! :)

Brianne said...

It was definitely my pleasure!