Wednesday, September 9, 2009

{Introducing Miss Macy}

Macy L Ricks arrived Tuesday September 8th at 12:17 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs 0 oz 19inches. She is a little sweetie and we are so grateful she is finally here! I will post more of her story later. For now here are some pics! Her first bath which she didn't enjoy except for getting her hair washed. I got my tubes tied so I was just wheeled in from surgery. Brigham was so concerned about me and stood at my bedside and rubbed my arm. Brigham, Daddy and Macy Mommy and Macy Ashtyn holding her for the first time Brigham taking her all in Haylee excited about her. Brigham, Mommy and Macy just before we were bringing her home. Ready to go home.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

We love her so much already!!! Such a pretty perfect last addition to your family.... as for my kids, they are still talking about her!

taggdarci said...

Oh, I can hardly wait to meet her!! She's absolutely beautiful and just so perfect! Hope you have a quick recovery! See ya tomorrow!

Kliss said...

She is so sweet and I think looks a lot like Ashtyn. And to think we only missed her by one day! I hope that because you are already home and blogging (for heaven's sake) it means that you are feeling pretty good?!? Can't wait to see you-I wish it was sooner.

Jessica said...

She is so sweet! Congratulations! How sweeet is your little boy tobe so concerned for you -what a doll!

Melissa said...

Congrats Lacey and Scott!!!! I am so happy for you. She is absolutely beautiful! You look beautiful too. I hope you are feeling well. When can I bring you a meal? Will next week work okay?

Sharp Times said...

What a sweet cute baby! COngrats!!

Melyssa said...

Congratulations!!! She is a doll. I bet your kids are in heaven (and you too) - If there is anything you need, just call. :)

Travis and Melissa said...

she is so cute. congrats!!!!

Rachel said...

I need to come and see her again! Love her lots..... I have to show these pictures to the kids at least 3 to 5 times a day!

KC Photography said...

I have been checking off and on to see if you would post and you did! Congrats on the new baby! I am so excited for you! I hope I will get to see her sometime...we need to keep in touch. Beautiful little girl!