Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

This picture is a classic. Haylee is such a diva, Ashtyn quite the opposite. All ready for the Kennedy Spookfest, Two cowboys, Casper, Dorothy, and Hannah Montana The most I dressed up this year was fake eyelashes. Macy was Casper the ghost for a few minutes until she had a blow out all over her outfit. Oh well. Since we didn't have anything to dress Macy up as my friend Darci let us borrow this little outfit. It was a little tight on her but we made it work. Thanks Darci! We attended our ward party which was a huge hit. Tons of people showed up and all the kids had a blast. Here they are getting ready to play red light, green light. We entered our mummy pumpkin in the pumpkin carving contest and took second place. Not too shabby. We won a pumpkin bucket full of Halloween goodies. Carving pumpkins. Haylee painted her pumpkin this year but decided to do it in her underwear...thus no pictures Gutting the pumpkins. The kids were determined to do this on their own which was fine by us. I was feeding Macy and didn't get a chance to take pictures of the final product. I am lame and was going to get a picture later and completely forgot. The pumpkins are now in the trash so I guess it is too late. Brigham carved an alien and Ashtyn carved a cute Frankenstein.

2 comments:

taggdarci said...

So, so cute! Your kids looked adorable, as usual! So fun to see how different they are from each other. :o) I still need to come see Macy, but I'll wait till I'm over this dang sickness! Glad you guys had a Happy Halloween.

Melyssa said...

That Casper costume was too cute. I am glad you got a picture of it before the big blow out event. :)