Monday, December 21, 2009

Random December Pics

It has been a busy month so I thought I would catch up and just post a few things from December. Ashtyn's Christmas program. She is on the first row standing up third one from the right wearing the green hat and glasses. What a cutie! Sorry about the bad video, Macy was fussy so I was trying to video and hold her at the same time while rocking her back and forth. Really bad combination for trying to video tape but you do what you can do. My only other option would have been to have Brigham video and that would have been much much worse. The beautiful tree, thanks to Scotty Macy's first pony tail. Making the gingerbread house which lasted 30 minutes before the kids started eating it. Macy loves her tummy time

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ashtyn is so beautiful! Love her in her hat! Love Macy's cutie eyes and pony! What a doll! Love the tree! Mine has been redecorated like 15 times thanks to my kids! Oh well :) Have a very merry Christmas!