Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rice Cereal among other things



Macy Started Rice Cereal this month.  She was throwing a fit because I was trying to get dinner ready and wasn't giving her all the attention she deserved.  I mixed up some cereal really quick and that fixed everything.  She loved it.  All the kids loved it too.  They each had to take a turn feeding her.






Brigham reminds me every day that we need to feed her. He set this one up on his own because I was trying to work and he just couldn't wait. Good thing Macy is patient with her siblings.






Macy is enjoying all of her toys now. Her favorite part of this toy is the frog/mirror section. She gets very excited when we hand her a toy but can hardly stand herself when we open a book. She kicks and talks and touches. It is pretty cute.




Ashtyn and Haylee had to dress up as a favorite book character for school.  This is my attempt at Pipi Longstocking.  They turned out ok for just coming up with the costume the night before.


Of course Brigham had to dress up too.  This is as dressed up as he gets.  I wonder what it is like to have a child that actually likes to wear clothes!?!



 
 
I asked Brigham to take out the garbage in my office.  I threaten to throw him away all the time.  Now that I know he fits, I just might actually do it!

2 comments:

Melyssa said...

So fun! I think it's so funny how fun kids think it is to feed a baby! :) Did you paint your living room or is that greenish colored wall in your basement?

lrix said...

We just painted our living room on Wednesday. It is quite the change but I am liking it the more I get used to it.