Monday, December 6, 2010

{Halloween 2010}

I realize that it is now December and I am just posting Halloween.  Since my Primary calling I haven't had much time to do any "extras".
The kids with their buddies who live across the street.  Aren't they the cutest bunch of kids? Brigham (Ninja Turtle) Madilynn (Gangster) River (Shark) Haylee (Bee) Ashtyn (Southern Belle) Macy (Chicken) Marley (Halloween Queen)

Macy didn't mind her chicken costume.  I loved it.

Brock & Brigham playing a game

I took the kids to the Kennedy Spookfest by myself this year because Scott had a Scout campout (who plans a campout on Halloween weekend!?!?  Only men. Ugh)  Luckily I had good company and my sister, Michelle and her two boys came with us too.  We also ended up with another tag along, my cutest niece, Shaylee.

Another game (there were a lot!)




I always dread pumpkin carving time.  This year the kids were big enough that they actually finished them from start to finish pretty much on their own.  It was nice.

Here are their masterpieces.

Macy went Trick-or-Treating for the first time.  We just took her to a few houses.  Once she saw a sucker she was no longer interested and just sat in the stroller.  The weather was nice so it made for a decent evening.  Scott was supposed to be at work so my evening got even better when he showed up to help take the kids around the neighborhood.  After that he went back to work. 


We laughed and laughed when Macy discovered these teeth and kept wanting me to put them in her mouth.  I thought there was no way they would fit or that she would keep them in.  I am glad I tried because it was hilarious.