Saturday, December 11, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

On November 4th, my friend Darci and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance show at the Maverik Center in Utah.  We had a BLAST and hope to make this a tradition.  I took a ton of pictures so it was hard to narrow them down.  We drove down and back the same day and hit a deer going 85 mph at 1 a.m. on the I-15.  It was super scary and we can laugh about it now because we were just fine. It made for a very memorable experience.  Thank you Darci for letting me come with you.  It is the funnest thing I have done in a really, really long time.

This was when they came out at the very beginning.  Talk about excitement and a ton of fun to watch!  We were only six rows back so we could actually hear them breath as they danced.  It was amazing to see up close.  I watch this show all the time so it was even better to see them up close and re-watch some of the dances that aired on t.v.


This was one of the big hits of the season. (Kent and Ade)

(Dominic and Jose)

 
(Billy and Lauren..season 7 winner)

The whole group (can see Kathryn, Billy, Courtney & Allison)

Allison and boys...this is one of my favorite dances.

Great, great night.  I will remember it always.