Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jack and Jill

We finally gave in and adopted some cats for the kids. We named them Jack and Jill because we got a boy and a girl...spayed and neutered I must add. They have had a lot of fun with them so I guess it has been worth it. Kliss I tried to talk them into waiting until after Thanksgiving so that you weren't freaked out by this all but of course I got outvoted. They do live in the garage and aren't allowed in the house anymore (the first day we did let them in a little) so you should be safe.

3 comments:

McGarryMom said...

You might have been smarter to wait to announce your new arrivals until company from Utah came. There may be some people that would like Jack and Jill to go up the hill...
Good luck with them in the garage. They look a little older so maybe they won't do the foolish things our cats used to do to endanger their lives.

Kliss said...

I have to admit that I am a little worried. I will be strong though, but I can't guarantee that I won't kick one or cause other injury if it tries to jump up on me. This is what Matt said, "are you kidding me? Are you going to stay there? Maybe they got to cats so you wouldn't stay there." So is this a subtle hint?

Rachel said...

Remember the kitty and the Astro van. Is the garage really safe for them!!! hahaha Just kidding. They look very happy to have Jack and Jill.