Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ohhhh, you gotta love him.

This is just one of the moments when you realize how much you love your kids (I usually only have these Ohhhh moment when they are asleep). I had to interrupt this nap so that I could get Ashtyn to the dentist for a cleaning. Seven cavities, a frenulectomy and $300.00 are the outcome of that appointment. Grrrr! What is a fenulectomy you say? Apparently she gets to have the piece of tissue snipped that connectes your gums to your lip. Hers is too short so it has caused a gap between her two front teeth. Ashtyn would prefer the gap over having this snipped but I think she will thank us for it someday. They charge $182 for this procedure alone. Any prayers you would like to offer in her behalf would be greatly appreciated. I do not look forward to those appointments at all...she is not going down without a fight.

3 comments:

McGarryMom said...

How sweet is that? Don't let that fool you. He isn't just sleeping, he's recharging his batteries.

Sorry for Ashtyn. Brandon was supposed to have that done, but I don't think we ever did it. I can't remember.

Kliss said...

We are on the countdown to see this little cutie. Ben was telling the Bishop all about him in tithing settlement. Maybe he'll be joining the fanclub now too.

Rachel said...

I am so sorry to hear about poor little Ash's procedures!!! I had it done when I was about her age (maybe it's a Ricks thing). Brigham is such a handsome boy!!! I love sleeping kids!!