Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My House on Tuesdays

I work from home on Tuesdays and every once in awhile my babysitter has something come up so the kids stay home with me. Trying to work and be a good Mom at the same time is nearly impossible. I practically do anything to keep them occupied so that I can try to get stuff done. It never fails that as soon as I get on the phone they break into a fight, cry or bang pots and pans together (ok so I am exaggerating a little). When Scott gets home he looks at me like I have gone insane to let the house get to the state of chaos that it is in. In the end my work gets done and the kids have had a fun day so I guess that is all that matters. Notice Brigham's yellow Snow White skirt...Haylee helped him with this one I am not guilty.

2 comments:

McGarryMom said...

What a challenge! Hang in there. You've only got a few more years and your focus will be changed from messy houses to other fun challenges. Just enjoy them. They are pretty cute little tykes.

The Francis Family said...

I love that you posted this picture. So reality. I work from home a little and have a major problem keeping Grace busy and staying on top of all the papers. I'm to lazy to comment on every picture on your blog -they are all adorable...especially your son sleeping.