Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Light Drama

This year we decided we would scale back the lights since last year when we took down the lights they had fused together looking like a fire should or could have started. We purchased the cute trees and a projector to put a picture on the side of the house. I had this all thought out in my head on how it would look. When Scott attempted to put them up, the ground was frozen solid so I had to settle for the trees up against the house and the projector is so close to the house the picture is lame and smaller than I wanted. Next year our Christmas lights will be up in July...we are not going to let the frozen ground ruin our decor. Oh, and yes Scott decided at the last minute (in the dark) to still put lights up on the house. Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

Kliss said...

I love the square snowman. I've been wanting to get one for a few years now. Maybe after Christmas I can find a bargain. I bet your house looks cute, even if it wasn't exactly what you planned. At least you are being festive!

Rachel said...

So cool of you to have a festive house! I wish I had a yard to be festive in:(