Saturday, May 10, 2008

Branding Cows

We spent the day helping Dad brand the calfs and vaccinate the Cows. The kids enjoyed it with the exception of Haylee who thought it was a little too brutal for her taste. She gladly went and helped Grandma make lunch while the rest of us helped Dad. I didn't do too much but babysitting should count for something. Check out the slide show. Please note I am not a horrible mother...Brigham is in a t-shirt and Brock was in a nice warm coat. The weather was nice, Brock just didn't want to take the coat off.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I remember doing that with you once and as I recall I was pooped on! But it made for a great laugh! I love your pictures! Happy Mother's Day! You are such a good example to me of a great mom. And so is your mom! I am so lucky to know you two!

McGarryMom said...

What a fun day. What great memories for the kids.

Kliss said...

We really missed out. Maybe someday things will work out right and we'll be able to come too. Thanks for putting up the pictures.