Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Painted Purple, Tickled Pink

We finally took the plunge and painted the girls room purple. They have wanted their room painted since we moved in two years ago but we just never got around to it. Not only did we paint, but we moved their bedroom downstair so we could make their current bedroom an office upstairs. They are loving their room and I am loving an office. My house feels so much bigger now that I don't have a computer desk in the kitchen. Some day I am either going to to change the curtains with something pink or I have thought of running pink ribbon down it to give it some color...that is the color they had before so they don't really work with the purple walls. Under the Sisters make Best Friends vinyl, I am going to put several framed pictures up of them together. Scott gets the best husband of the day reward. I came home from work to a finished closet. I didn't even ask him to get the shelfs up, he just did it on his own. There was also dinner made when I got home. It isn't even Mother's Day yet so I was pretty impressed. Thanks Scotty, I really do appreciate it!

3 comments:

taggdarci said...

Lace, I so love it ALL!! I can't wait to see it - you'll have to come help me paint and decorate and pick out vinyl lettering. You have a natural knack, so creative! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! :o) And way to go Scott for the added bonus, a finsihed closet AND dinner on the table!

Rachel said...

I love the girl's room. Now I just need to make it up there so I can see it. When things slow down a bit here. I am glad that Scott is so good to you. He had a wonderful example! Love you guys!

Kliss said...

It looks so cute! Oh how fun it must be to do girl things. I am excited to see how everything turned out upstairs too, especially your recent Rod Works purchase.