Friday, September 26, 2008

9 Years!

I can't believe how fast time has flown. Yesterday we celebrated our 9th anniversary. Here are some reasons why I still love this guy:
*He cooks all day at work and is still willing to cook for us when he gets home.
*His Mom taught him to treat me like a princess and he always has!
*He has an amazing knowledge of the gospel and holds the priesthood.
*He took me to the temple to be married and can still bring me back to this day.
*If something is broke, he will figure out how to fix it. We call him the king of Jimmy Rigging.
*He is really tall so he can reach all the things that I can't.
*He is a great Dad and likes to play with his kids.
*He goes grocery shopping with me and will run errands for me.
*He has a great sense of humor.
*He helps me decorate even if it means balancing on one leg straddling the tv stand, or moving items a titch to the right and then no actually right back where it just was.
I love you Scott. Thank you for putting up with me all of these years.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I just love you guys HAPPY 9th!!! I think you two fit together better than peas in a pod! Loves

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

9 years! Enoch says it's crazy because he remembers before you guys got together and he and Scott would hang out. Our 1 year anniversary is tomorrow and it flew by. I wonder where we'll be in 9 years. You guys are the best and so fun to hang out with! Thanks again by the way for giving us your old couches. We love them!!!