Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dance

Dance has officially begun. Ashtyn took dance when she was 3 but I ended up relying on Scott to take them to dance a lot because of work. He did not enjoy it so I really haven't pushed it the last few years knowing I wouldn't be able to take them myself. Now that I am part-time I had no excuses and signed them up. They take lessons at Dance Unlimited and so far so good. Here are their first day outfits. I love to watch each girl in class. They all seem to light up when they are dancing. I think it may have something to do with the clothes they get to wear.

2 comments:

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

I was such a danceoholic hehe. I loved it. I think every girl should dance when they're younger. it's like a rite of passage :) They are getting so big!!

Rachel said...

Ashtyn looks so cute! I love her hair and her great smile she looks so happy! Haylee makes me laugh what a funny girl. Her smile reminds me of Roxanne! I hope they love dance this year!