Wednesday, April 15, 2009

{EASTER}

I had a hard time getting into Easter this year. There has been too much going on and so my usual prepared self wasn't prepared. We always do a big Easter egg hunt with my family so I didn't bother to take the kids to any egg hunts going on around town. This year we held the annual McGarry egg hunt the day Ashtyn got baptized since most of the family was already in town. We held it at my house because my Mom and Dad are remodeling theirs at the moment. They have much better space than my house does, but we managed. My cute parents Shaylee with a balloon bunny. These were the hit of the day. My Dad was blowing Brigham's dragon up and it popped and scared us all to death. I warned him and even got it on video. Brigham didn't mind because of the great reaction it got from everyone. The big group. We were only missing Ashlee this year. Brandon and Logan's girlfriends braved coming over to hang with us. I am sure they think we are all crazy! Mr. B looking for his eggs. Isn't he getting so big? Miss Ashtyn my cutie The loot. What is Easter without chocolate bunnies? The girls were tricked by the Easter bunny this year. He took their bags and swapped them for cuter bags. It threw them off when they were looking for their baskets. Dying the eggs. Usually they do this with all the cousins but this year it was nice and quiet. It was fun to see their crafty side come out. Brigham and Haylee really got into it. Haylee was very creative and made one of the eggs look like the Easter Bunny. I was really impressed. She had to help Brigham make one for himself after he saw hers.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It looks like you had a great Easter! I like the girls cute bags. What a great idea. How are you feeling these days?