Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of School

School has officially begun. Haylee has been asking for weeks when school would start and when I would tell her she would say "your killing me Mom" because it just wasn't soon enough for her. Here they are all ready to go. Miss Ashtyn headed off to Third grade today. Her teacher is Mr. LeFevre. She is wearing a special outfit that she got to pick out on her Grandma McGarry date this year. Little Haylee is in 1st grade, which may as well be her Senior year with her personality. She is in Miss Christensen's class which is fun because her teacher taught Scott in 1st grade and me in 3rd grade. The kids waiting at the bus stop. The neighborhood kids at the bus stop. Notice how Haylee and Tyson are holding hands, soo cute! I love that that kids get a long so well in our neighborhood. Finally the bus came, how exciting! Our neighborhood had a bus stop breakfast. Here is the big crew enjoying our last summer get together. Here are the girls getting off the bus. Haylee came running so excited to tell me about her day. Ashtyn walked right over to the neighbors house I gave her a few minutes and finally had to call her over so she would tell me about her day. All I got was "it was fine Mom". I guess that is the difference between a 1st and 3rd grader.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your kids are so cute! How fun to see them off to their first day of school. That breakfast looks like it was a success! I wish I would have made it.