Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And School Begins...

All ready for the first day of school. Haylee was sooooo excited. Ashtyn not so much. Here is the neighborhood crew waiting at the bus stop. Every one of them is looking sharp in their new clothes and excited for the first day. Aren't they all so cute!?! Brigham was hoping to sneak on the school bus too. He was pretty disappointed to see the girls get to go without him. Off they go. . . I am more sad this year losing two kids than I was last year. It was really quiet at home today. Hope everyone has a great school year. Check out below for their after school interviews.

2 comments:

Kliss said...

I love the video interviews. They look so cute. I love their haircuts. I can't believe it's already jeans and jacket weather there. How depressing!

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

Oh! There they go! Getting all grown up on you guys!