Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hink of Milk

Every night at bedtime and usally really early every morning we get the request for a "hink" of milk. Tonight he decided to take matters in his own hands and these are the results. Next time I will be more on top of things. The sippy he got was out of the dish washer that hadn't been washed yet. Lovely. We are working on learning how to say drink instead of hink but it is actually Scott and I that have gotten into the habit of pronouncing it wrong now. Let me know if you ever want a hink of milk. I am a professional milk pourer. Hold off a few years before you ask Briggy for help.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I will remember to ask you for a "Hink" when we are up next and not Briggy. He is such a cute little guy! I wish we lived next door. Isaac needs some boy time!

Kliss said...

I love that kid.