Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!

I have been holding off on posting this good news. Partly because it is still sinking in and also because they have had me keep it on the down low. I only have two more days of working in the office and then I get to work part time from home. I have been pushing for this option for quite some time and finally decided I just needed a change of pace and put in my two weeks notice. They decided they would make it a win-win for both of us and offered me the part-time position from home I have been pushing for. So, starting Monday, August 18 I will work from 10-2 and then I can enjoy time with my kids for the rest of the day. I look forward to getting to be with them more. Thank you Premier!

4 comments:

Kliss said...

Congratulations! I am glad you get your wish.

taggdarci said...

NO...NO...NO!! What am I going to do without you? Okay, so even though I only have about 3 more weeks at Premier, I'm still sad that I won't see you every day! I'm so excited for you and that they finally realized how valuable you are to Premier! YOU DESERVE IT! Can't wait to be a Stay at Home Mom and hang out with you and your kids! :o)

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

It's going to be sad with you gone!! It'll be nice to spend time with the kids. Kinda the end of an era, of sorts. I'll miss you at work!

Rachel said...

I am so so happy for you! I hopefully will be able to do the same!