Monday, August 25, 2008

Kids are Funny...

This is the cool dude I get to hang out with all day. Lately he prefers not to wear a shirt and to walk around in these sweet cowboy boots. It makes me giggle every time I see him. Wouldn't it be fun to be a kid again? Haylee has been working on rolling her tongue for several days now. This was something she just had to master. Today has been a proud day. She finally figured it out and has been in a great mood all day because of this. Thank you tongue! Congrats Haylee! This was last Friday after only three days of school. We let the girls hand out in our bedroom to watch a movie since it was the weekend. This is what we found. Lets just say they didn't watch the movie...school apparently wore them out this week.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is the BEST sleeping picture I have seen! It cracks me up. I have some pretty funny ones with Erin and I. I love Brigy's boots Isaac wants some so bad I am going to wait until its a little cooler because I know he will wear them all the time as soon as he gets some!

Travis and Melissa said...

Hey! I am glad you found my blog, it is really fun to see your kids, I can't believe how big they are getting. Your family is very cute I love the cowboy boots. Stay in touch-Melissa