Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm Officially 30-Eeek!

It is completely weird that I have hit my thirties. I don't feel any older today so that is good. Scott left me a message in my work notebook. It put a big smile on my face. Ashtyn giving me a hug for my birthday. Brigham really wanted to take some photos. Here is Briggy kissing my 29 week belly. He comes and talks or sings to my belly every day. The girls don't seem to care that much about it but Briggy is always there to talk to his little sister. It is super cute. Scott is taking me to dinner and a movie for my birthday and I may get to do a little shopping if time permits. Thanks to everyone for the emails, cards, treats, babysitting etc. to make this such a great day. I really appreciate it!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahh, happy b-day, 30 really isn't that bad, I promise!

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Travis and Melissa said...

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great one. I can't believe you are already 29 weeks, time flies when it isn't your own pregnancy.

Melyssa said...

Welcome to the "old ladies" club! :) I am glad you had such a great birthday!

Rachel said...

Call me when you are ready for your treatments... I am so happy that you had a good birthday and thanks for letting us meet up with you at Sizzler for some food and our 4 crazy kiddo's!!!!