Thursday, June 11, 2009

Swim Lessons and Trampolines

We started the summer off with swimming lessons Heise. Today was the last day so Scott and I stayed and swam with them. They had a great time. I must say I am glad it is over. Driving back and forth to Heise 8 times gets old, even Brigham was getting burnt out. Action Shots: Brigham with his swimming certificate. Good job buddy! Brigham with his swimming certificate. Good job buddy! We had our annual neighborhood garage sale last weekend and it was a hit. We were able to pay off a medical bill and buy the kids a trampoline so it was a success. The kids have been jumping every chance they get despite the rain. We had one nice day and several neighborhood kids came to play.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I wish I would have done swim lessons for Isaac, and a trampoline all sorts of fun at your house we will have to come and play, I will not be jumping I am now terrified since my accident last fall.

Ariann said...

It looks like Scott is having so much fun putting that trampoline together! LOL Rob hates putting things together too. But I bet the kids are loving it!