Tuesday, August 25, 2009

B-I- VEGIO

We planted a family garden at my parent's house this year. Every Monday for FHE we all come and weed and pick in the garden. Each week a different family is in charge of providing dinner. It has been a lot of fun to get together weekly and to see the garden produce all the veggies. Yesterday on our way out to the garden Brigham was singing in the car B-I-VEGIO, B-I-VEGIO. I tried to correct him to let him know it is really sung B-I-N-G-O but he argued that he had just seen it on tv and he was right. I guess since we were gardening it was the perfect song for the evening. Some of the onions Zucchini Carrotts, Peas and Beans Part of the garden. I am getting excited about the corn, I think it will be ready by next Monday. Yum Yum The other part of the garden where we have Zucchini, tomoatoes, onions etc. etc. I took today off of work to spend the last day of summer with the kids. (I CAN'T BELIEVE SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!) While the girls choose to spend time outside with friends, Briggy helped me in the kitchen make Zucchini bread and blanch the peas and beans for freezing. Briggy helping me prep Zucchini for the bread. He is a huge fan of Zuch. bread and ate half of the loaf himself. I just love my baking buddy!

No comments: