Saturday, August 15, 2009

Showered

My great friend Darci threw me a baby shower last week for co-workers and family. It was so nice since we are starting all over with this baby having gotten rid of all of our baby stuff since Brigham. It has been 6 1/2 years since our last girl so it was nice to get updated clothes as well. We held the shower at Gringos so we didn't have to worry about space, tables or chairs. It worked out okay except we ended up sharing the back room with a 20 top that was scheduled at the same time. Grrr! (poor Scott heard about that one!) Thank you Darci for all your hard work and for everyone who came to support. I really appreciate it! Isn't this the cutest blanket ever? Darci made this for me. I am super impressed with her skills and how darn cute it turned out! It was fun to have the girls at the shower with me. They helped with the gifts and had a blast with their cousins that came. Opening gifts...ugh I hate pictures of me but it had to be done. Notice the fabulous car seat cover my sister Michelle gave me. I love, love, love these covers. This is Darci, the host. I have so much fun with her whenever we are together. We worked in the same office for over a year and had a hard time not gabbing constantly! I am grateful for her friendship and love her to death. Food and guests, what more could you want?

1 comment:

taggdarci said...

Thanks Lacey! The shower turned out great and ya got lots of fun stuff! I'm so glad we got another day to hang out! You're the best and I can't wait to meet cute lil Macy!